Search Results - Articles
Brighton illustration graduates: the best of the rest! There was so much technical talent on display at this show, plus some interesting installation work on the upper floor. Here it all is. Watch out particularly for Katie Scott, Megan Pearce, Bradley Jay, Sam Ashton, Harry Bloom, Thomas Bird and Tom Duxbury.Written by Amelia Gregory
You’ve already read about the Collagists and the 80s influenced illustrators right? There was also some exceptional drawing and printmaking at the Brighton Graphic Design and Illustration Graduate Show. Here […]
Search Results - Listings
No Listings found
Enter a keyword below to search the website
- An interview with legendary fashion illustrator David Downton
- 5 essential things you need to get started with Rubber Stamping, and other thoughts from artist/author Stephen Fowler
- An Interview with illustrator Hattie Stewart
- Blomstermandala by Maria Trolle: Colouring Book Review, Interview and Giveaway
- An interview with Hazel Partridge: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- An interview with Ana Jaks: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- Drawlloween Artist Discovery: Dave Quiggle
- Illustration Now! Fashion by Taschen: Book Review
- An interview with Lorna Scobie: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- Into The Wild Summer Festival 2014: Review