Search Results - Articles
Brighton illustration graduates: the best of the rest! There was so much technical talent on display at this show, plus some interesting installation work on the upper floor. Here it all is. Watch out particularly for Katie Scott, Megan Pearce, Bradley Jay, Sam Ashton, Harry Bloom, Thomas Bird and Tom Duxbury.Written by Amelia Gregory
You’ve already read about the Collagists and the 80s influenced illustrators right? There was also some exceptional drawing and printmaking at the Brighton Graphic Design and Illustration Graduate Show. Here […]
Search Results - Listings
No Listings found
Enter a keyword below to search the website
- Lost Ocean by Johanna Basford: Exclusive Colouring Book Review and Artist Interview
- An Interview with illustrator Hattie Stewart
- Great ideas for homemade Christmas Decorations for 2013
- 8 Things You Didn't Know About Colouring Books For Adults
- An interview with Antonia Parker: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- Escape to Christmas Past by Good Wives and Warriors: Colouring Book Review and Artist Interview
- Christmas Gift Ideas: 8 of the Best Colouring Books for Adults
- An Interview with Teenage Photographer Nirrimi Hakanson
- An interview with Nanna Prieler: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- Colour with Claire: an interview with colouring expert Claire Eadie