Search Results - Articles
From Friday 4th to Tuesday 8th November, Javari held the Shoes for Show exhibition at Brick Lane’s Old Truman Brewery: a showcase of some of the world’s most extraordinary and prestigious footwear designs.Written by Sarah Deane
Katie Eary for Nike by Eccabin. As if we needed any more proof that shoes are a form of art, online shoe connoisseurs, Javari held a dazzling exhibition over […]
Search Results - Listings
No Listings found
Enter a keyword below to search the website
- 5 essential things you need to get started with Rubber Stamping, and other thoughts from artist/author Stephen Fowler
- An interview with legendary fashion illustrator David Downton
- An Interview with illustrator Hattie Stewart
- Blomstermandala by Maria Trolle: Colouring Book Review, Interview and Giveaway
- Illustration Now! Fashion by Taschen: Book Review
- An interview with Ana Jaks: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- An interview with Fairewell and review of debut album Poor, Poor Grendel
- An interview with Hazel Partridge: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- Buddhafield Green Earth Awakening Camp 2014: Review
- Dispatches: Fashion's Dirty Secret