- Lucy Sparrow presents Madame Roxy's Erotic Emporium
Art, starts Wed 7th October
- Inked Palette: A UK tattoo art exhibition
Art, until Tue 20th October
- Here, Bear and Everywhere by Mister Peebles at Of Cabbages And Kings
Art, until Sat 31st October
- The Wick and Beyond: Artists & Artisans of the East End at Well Hung
Art, until Sun 1st November
- Aventures Numériques
Art, until Thu 31st December
Search Results - Articles
My final round up features some delightful work from Glasgow School of Art, UCA Rochester and LCC surface designers.Written by Amelia Gregory
Here’s my final round up of New Designers 2012 printed textiles and surface design talent. At the Glasgow School of Art Emily de Vale worked in 3D, embroidering laser cut […]
For her A/W 2011 Kaleidoscopia collection fashion designer Bunmi Olaye was inspired by rainbows, supernovas and mirages to create an uber colourful collection with some punchy graphic prints. Shown on Monday 21st February at Fashion Scout.Written by Amelia Gregory
Bunmi Koko A/W 2011 by Toni Bowater. Bunmi Koko was undoubtedly one of my best new discoveries of last season, so it was with great anticipation that I sat down […]
A heartwarming ceremony to find the winners of the FAD Junior Awards, a competition to encourage 16-19 year olds to find confidence in fashion. Held at Freemasons' Hall on Monday 20th September 2010.Written by Amelia Gregory
The Tightrope Walker – an illustration of a dress designed by Florence Melrose, illustrated by Barbara Ana Gomez. I’m a bit rubbish when it actually comes to checking what’s what […]
During London Jewellery Week, 11-17 June 2012, we went along to Treasure at Somerset House to check out the best in contemporary jewellery from the UK and Europe, including Amelia's Magazine old friends Tatty Devine and Imogen Belfield.Written by Maria Papadimitriou
Grace Hamilton at Treasure by Claire Kearns Being a jewellery designer myself I was thrilled to have an invitation to the press view of Treasure at Somerset House during London […]
An enthralling exhibition examining the narrative threads across William Morris’ work – it’s a great story told in artistic and literary terms, all set in the splendour of the neo-Gothic mansion Two Temple Place.Written by Caitlin Sinclair
Photography by Will Pryce. This William Morris art exhibition in a neo-Gothic mansion on the bank of the Thames is exactly the kind of visual feast you might expect. The […]
We have a chat with the team behind new website Young British Designers, a platform for the next generation of British fashion legends, including Ada Zanditon, Eudon Choi and Jena.Theo… with incredible illustrations by Kate CopelandWritten by Katie Antoniou
Felicity Brown Gabrielle dress, illustrated by Kate Copeland Amidst the commotion of catwalks and exhibitions at London Fashion Week, one website had everyone talking; Young British Designers. Grabbing attention with […]
Earls CourtWritten by Matt Bramford
Sunday 7th June, 2009 Spare a thought for the student designers at Graduate Fashion Week. They’ve had innumerable sleepless nights and they’ve sewn into the small hours. Their reward? To […]
Search Results - Listings
No Listings found
Enter a keyword below to search the website
- An interview with Hannah Rollings: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- Lilies on Mars present new album ∆GO
- An interview with Sachiko Oguri: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- An interview with Johan Lindström: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- An interview with Ignacia Ruiz: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- An Interview with illustrator Hattie Stewart
- An interview with Percie Edgeler: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- An Interview with Teenage Photographer Nirrimi Hakanson
- OPEN BRIEF for ARTISTS: Amelia’s Magazine Colourful Colouring Companion
- An interview with legendary fashion illustrator David Downton