- Lucy Sparrow presents Madame Roxy's Erotic Emporium
Art, until Sat 17th October
- Inked Palette: A UK tattoo art exhibition
Art, until Tue 20th October
- Here, Bear and Everywhere by Mister Peebles at Of Cabbages And Kings
Art, until Sat 31st October
- The Wick and Beyond: Artists & Artisans of the East End at Well Hung
Art, until Sun 1st November
- Aventures Numériques
Art, until Thu 31st December
Search Results - Articles
The You Me Bum Bum Train experience is like no other.... here's my lowdown on what to expect from this intriguing participatory theatrical experience... plus news of how to get yourself a ticket for the extended run.Written by Amelia Gregory
Writing about You Me Bum Bum Train is hard work: for understandable reasons visitors, and especially pesky reviewers such as myself (a necessary but somewhat unruly mob) are asked very […]
An astonishing movie that goes behind the scenes of climate activism during 2009... from Climate Camp to the COP15 protests in Copenhagen and beyond.Written by Amelia Gregory
Just Do It by Gareth A Hopkins. Last weekend I went to the premiere of Just Do It in a central London squat: a beautiful old chapel on Shaftesbury Avenue […]
Lulu and the Lampshades have made a gorgeous little EP that makes us crave summer, festivals and iced lollies. With illustrations by Sarah Matthews, Matilde Sazio, Mhairi-stella McEwan and Romain Lambert-Louis.Written by Jessica Furseth
Illustration by Romain Lambert-Louis It’s good thing it’s starting to feel like spring outside, as listening to Lulu and the Lampshades in the dead of winter strikes me as being […]
The last day on the Tripod Stage. On Sunday we hosted Luisa Gerstein's band Lulu and the Lampshades and had a special visit from Cats and Cats and Cats, whose debut album If I'd Had An Atlas is out this week.Written by Amelia Gregory
On Sunday we lost a few and gained a few. Pete Lawrie called by with terrible hayfever to say he couldn’t sing for fear of losing his voice but kindly […]
Search Results - Listings
No Listings found
Enter a keyword below to search the website
- An interview with Feronia Parker-Thomas: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- An interview with Hannah Rollings: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- An interview with legendary fashion illustrator David Downton
- An interview with Jack Bailey: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- An Interview with illustrator Hattie Stewart
- An Interview with Teenage Photographer Nirrimi Hakanson
- An interview with Sachiko Oguri: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- OPEN BRIEF for ARTISTS: Amelia’s Magazine Colourful Colouring Companion
- Pick Me Up 2012 Special: An interview with fashion illustrator Jason Brooks
- Craft Your Own: How to make a Hanging Heart Decoration for Valentine's Day