- Lucy Sparrow presents Madame Roxy's Erotic Emporium
Art, until Sat 17th October
- Inked Palette: A UK tattoo art exhibition
Art, until Tue 20th October
- Here, Bear and Everywhere by Mister Peebles at Of Cabbages And Kings
Art, until Sat 31st October
- The Wick and Beyond: Artists & Artisans of the East End at Well Hung
Art, until Sun 1st November
- Aventures Numériques
Art, until Thu 31st December
Search Results - Articles
Johanna Basford talks about the ramifications of creating #TwitterPicture, working with the Edinburgh Fringe and gaining agency representation.Written by Neil Ayres
Johanna Basford specialises in finely detailed monochrome pen and ink illustrations, and last year came to the media’s attention after she conceived #TwitterPicture, a crowd-sourcing exercise in which she asked […]
I was gutted that I couldn't make it along to the first Creative Review tweetup - y'all know how much I love to go on about designers using twitter after all - but I managed to enlist Creative Review web maestro Neil Ayres to write up an insider's review. I missed out on a moleskine too. Damn.Written by Neil Ayres
Photo by Halima O. Last Thursday the first ever Creative Review tweetup took place at London’s Design Museum. As Amelia had so many other engagments – what with it being […]
Search Results - Listings
No Listings found
Enter a keyword below to search the website
- An interview with Feronia Parker-Thomas: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- An interview with Hannah Rollings: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- An interview with Simone Ludeman: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- An interview with Jack Bailey: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- An Interview with illustrator Hattie Stewart
- An interview with legendary fashion illustrator David Downton
- An Interview with Teenage Photographer Nirrimi Hakanson
- OPEN BRIEF for ARTISTS: Amelia’s Magazine Colourful Colouring Companion
- An interview with Sachiko Oguri: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- Pick Me Up 2012 Special: An interview with fashion illustrator Jason Brooks