Search Results - Articles
Tokyo-born Central Saint Martins graduate Ayumi Sufu, aka Jazzkatze, presents her debut collection at Fashion Scout - and it's good. Illustrations by Gareth A Hopkins, Stéphanie Thieullent and YesGo!Written by Naomi Law
Illustration by Gareth A Hopkins After being amazed by Masha Ma, I had a short break before heading back into the Freemasons Hall to see Jazzkatze’s A/W 2011 collection. I […]
We explore the history of iconic perfume bottles and examine some flaçons no dressing table should ever be without…Written by Viola Levy
‘Chanel No.5′ designed by Jean Helleau. Illustration by Sandra Contreras When Freud pondered the question of ‘what women want,’ someone should have told him that there are few things more […]
University of East London kicked off Graduate Fashion Week on Sunday 6 June, with whole load of interesting collections, including urban warriors, upmarket travellers, and Victorian missionaries…Written by Lauren Smith
Live illustration of the UEL front row, by Lauren Macaulay Kicking off Graduate Fashion week, the East London Show was a blend of slick, commercially-minded pieces, and the challenging designs […]
Northumbria alumni Matt Bramford presents a totally unbiased (...) look at Northumbria's Graduate Fashion Week 2010 show, with illustrations from many of the students' development work…Written by Matt Bramford
I always look forward to the Northumbria University BA fashion degree show for two reasons. One, because it’s always effing good – the innovation, technique and creativity on display is […]
Search Results - Listings
No Listings found
Enter a keyword below to search the website
- Lost Ocean by Johanna Basford: Exclusive Colouring Book Review and Artist Interview
- An Interview with illustrator Hattie Stewart
- Great ideas for homemade Christmas Decorations for 2013
- 8 Things You Didn't Know About Colouring Books For Adults
- An Interview with Teenage Photographer Nirrimi Hakanson
- An interview with Antonia Parker: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- An interview with Josh Patterson: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- Colour with Claire: an interview with colouring expert Claire Eadie
- Christmas Gift Ideas: 8 of the Best Colouring Books for Adults
- An interview with Nanna Prieler: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.