- Lucy Sparrow presents Madame Roxy's Erotic Emporium
Art, starts Wed 7th October
- Inked Palette: A UK tattoo art exhibition
Art, until Tue 20th October
- Here, Bear and Everywhere by Mister Peebles at Of Cabbages And Kings
Art, until Sat 31st October
- The Wick and Beyond: Artists & Artisans of the East End at Well Hung
Art, until Sun 1st November
- Aventures Numériques
Art, until Thu 31st December
Search Results - Articles
There was a plethora of music and activities to enjoy on Friday at Larmer Tree Festival: loved one man drama Bane, folk from Goodnight Lenin, Bellowhead and Kidnap Alice... and quiffed comedian Russell Kane rocked my world.Written by Amelia Gregory
Russell Kane by Finn O’Brien. We woke up early on Friday at Larmer Tree Festival, baked out of our tent by the brilliant sunshine… and turned up to witness the […]
Helen of East End Prints has chosen 9 designs created in response to my open brief to feature in the True Romance exhibition, open 6th-17th February.Written by Amelia Gregory
I am really pleased to share the designs that have been chosen by East End Prints to appear as part of the True Romance exhibition opening today at 70 Paul […]
In the first of our reviews of the Fashion in Film Festival, here's Pink Narcissus - legendary 1970s homoerotic visual masterpiece. Yes, it's me and bare arses again…Written by Matt Bramford
Illustration by Running for Crayons So the third Fashion in Film Festival kicked off last week and had film fans and fashionistas flocking to cinemas to catch rare and unreleased […]
Do you dream of an antidote to Tescos? Don't we all?! Well, a group of gourmets have done more than just dream, they've set up the ultimate food coop in Holborn.Written by Emma Barlow
A new era in food shopping could have dawned a few weeks ago as The People’s Supermarket in Holborn opened its doors for the very first time. It’s ultimate aim? […]
Midnight parties in a cowshed, frolics in a swimming pool and not a sponsor in sight, Standon Calling has a magic line-up, and even fairies to get you going in the morning. Tis true!Written by Cari Steel
Now this one has us rubbing our hands together in excitement. It’s not just the music that is getting us hot under the collar – although the line up is […]
Gigs to enjoy around London this weekWritten by Katie Weatherall
Monday 9th November, Jarvis Cocker, Village Underground The former Pulp man is relocating the piece he performed recently in the French capital to Shoreditch. This three-day event sees members of […]
Search Results - Listings
No Listings found
Enter a keyword below to search the website
- An interview with Hannah Rollings: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- Lilies on Mars present new album ∆GO
- An interview with Sachiko Oguri: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- An interview with Johan Lindström: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- An interview with Ignacia Ruiz: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- An Interview with illustrator Hattie Stewart
- An interview with Percie Edgeler: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- An Interview with Teenage Photographer Nirrimi Hakanson
- OPEN BRIEF for ARTISTS: Amelia’s Magazine Colourful Colouring Companion
- An interview with legendary fashion illustrator David Downton