Search Results - Articles
On a brisk December night, Amelia's Magazine headed down to London’s Monto Water Rats to check out the Oxford based band Charly Coombes and the New Breed to see what all the indie fuss was about.Written by Willemÿn Barker-Benfield
Charlie Coombes and the New Breed by Octavi Navarro
Familiar with a fair few live music venues across London, I’ve been pretty up close and personal to a number of bands, …
Charly Coombes and the New Breed returns with their second EP, Waves, a searing follow up and welcome return to their debut EP Panic. Released today independently.Written by Willemÿn Barker-Benfield
Having been blown away by their previous EP, I had high hopes for the lovely Oxford bunch, and from the outset CCATNB’s sound has aged with distinction, and like a …
We went down to the Old Blue Last pub in London to meet with Juju from Little Fish, the upcoming female led rock and roll three piece, who knows all too well the current situation facing women in rock today.Written by Willemÿn Barker-Benfield
Little Fish by Octavi Navarro
I saw you guys at the Royal Albert Hall, supporting Them Crooked Vultures, and was completely blown away when I saw you play and by your …
We check out Little Fish, a three piece rock and roll band supported by Awolnation at the newly refurbished Old Blue Last on Tuesday 2nd November 2010.Written by Willemÿn Barker-Benfield
The Old Blue Last by Aniela Murphy.
The Old Blue Last pub, just off Old Street is a 120 capacity pub and live music venue owned by Vice Magazine that has …
The US desert rock band formed by Chris Goss in the early 1980s are back with their latest record, Pine/Cross Dover.Written by Willemÿn Barker-Benfield
Masters of Reality return with their latest mind altered offering to master their, well, reality. Their sixth and latest record Pine/Cross Dover is a welcome return of the classic American …
New contributor Willemÿn Barker-Benfield went to see scuzzy blues band Hot Fiction in a North London pub on Saturday 2nd October 2010. Go listen to their streamed album: pure class.Written by Willemÿn Barker-Benfield
Hot Fiction by Aniela Murphy.
The King William IV, located north of ‘where the hell am I?’, or on this Saturday night, the river Thames, is a relatively secluded venue that …
Search Results - Listings
No Listings found
Enter a keyword below to search the website
- Camberwell College of Arts: Mixed Special Illustration Graduate Show 2012 Review
- New for 2013: Amelia's Award will launch the career of a talented Graduate Designer Maker
- Ninja Turtle Sex Museum by James Unsworth: A Review
- Uniqlo UT Keith Haring and Jean-Michel Basquiat T-shirts fashion illustration competition
- Uniqlo UT Keith Haring and Jean-Michel Basquiat T-shirts fashion illustration competition: Winner Revealed!
- My Top 10 Favourite Things To Do in Montreal
- An Interview with Teenage Photographer Nirrimi Hakanson
- Weatherproof bunting tutorial
- Middlesex University Graduate Fashion Designers 2013: Preview Part One
- An interview with Bobbin Bicycles.