- Lucy Sparrow presents Madame Roxy's Erotic Emporium
Art, until Sat 17th October
- Inked Palette: A UK tattoo art exhibition
Art, until Tue 20th October
- Here, Bear and Everywhere by Mister Peebles at Of Cabbages And Kings
Art, until Sat 31st October
- The Wick and Beyond: Artists & Artisans of the East End at Well Hung
Art, until Sun 1st November
- Aventures Numériques
Art, until Thu 31st December
Search Results - Articles
A new Greenpeace campaign highlights the dirty practices of toy companies such as Mattel, who are making boxes to house plastic toys out of pulp that is destroying the Indonesian Rainforest.Written by Zofia Walczak
Barbie and Ken by Claire Byrne Ken dumped Barbie. Over trees and endangered tigers. Seriously. You probably already know this, since the Greenpeace campaign that first revealed this earth-shattering piece […]
With their pedal-powered cinemas, sound systems, gigs and even food blenders, Magnificent Revolution's next bike generator workshop could well be a date to keep free in your 2010 diary...Written by Liam Devany
Bike-powered blender. All images: Magnificent Revolution, edited by Zofia Walczak Magnificent Revolution is an not-for-profit London-based education collective who put together regular workshops on energy use and generation. One of […]
Thought gardening was only for retired people with their own houses and a lot of time on their hands? Think again. Zofia discovers Community Orchards...Written by Zofia Walczak
Illustration by Vanessa Morris Planting trees is EXHILERATING! So so underrated. Last Saturday I was gardening for the first time in my life at the Community Orchards project, organised by […]
Search Results - Listings
No Listings found
Enter a keyword below to search the website
- An interview with Hannah Rollings: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- An interview with Feronia Parker-Thomas: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- An Interview with illustrator Hattie Stewart
- An Interview with Teenage Photographer Nirrimi Hakanson
- An interview with Sachiko Oguri: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- An interview with legendary fashion illustrator David Downton
- An interview with Jack Bailey: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- Lilies on Mars present new album ∆GO
- Pick Me Up 2012 Special: An interview with fashion illustrator Jason Brooks
- OPEN BRIEF for ARTISTS: Amelia’s Magazine Colourful Colouring Companion