Search Results - Articles
Lovely work from Brighton illustration and design graduates, shown at East London's Netil House between 6th-8th July 2012.Written by Amelia Gregory
Image by Pippa Toole. There were a host of specially curated graduate design exhibitions in London last week – including work by my old gaff, the University of Brighton. The […]
Search Results - Listings
No Listings found
Enter a keyword below to search the website
- Lost Ocean by Johanna Basford: Exclusive Colouring Book Review and Artist Interview
- An interview with Antonia Parker: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- Christmas Gift Ideas: 8 of the Best Colouring Books for Adults
- Dagdrömmar by Hanna Karlzon: Colouring Book Review and Artist Interview
- Great ideas for homemade Christmas Decorations for 2013
- An interview with Nanna Prieler: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- An interview with legendary fashion illustrator David Downton
- New Designers 2015: The Best Jewellery Design Graduates
- An Interview with illustrator Hattie Stewart
- 8 Things You Didn't Know About Colouring Books For Adults