Tonight Snarfle and I headed out to our first London Fashion Week experience. So far so good: he was entranced by the colourful array of designs on show at Blow Presents in French Place, displayed across several floors.
Jane Bowler‘s sequin festooned sci-fi bathing beauties posed in front of a watery backdrop and smiled at us as we passed by. Bags designed by Lauren Moore featured studs and cut out flouro to match.
Next door Shara Hayz incorporated LED optics into her futuristic tribal collection, showcased in a ravey video. Under the mash up of influences there were some very wearable tie dye garments with metallic shaped bodices.
One floor up MEAT by Bo Claridge and Alis Pelleschi (in the pink hair above) was a pastel latex clubwear collection worn by a motley collection of models collapsed on a bed. They momentarily stopped rolling around on top of each other when they spotted Snarfle, which was quite amusing.
We headed on up to admire a view of the city from the rooftop terrace before taking Snarfle home for a good night’s sleep before his first (fullish) day at London Fashion Week. Who needs baby sensory classes when there’s fashion to be admired?
- Bora Aksu AW15: London Fashion Week Catwalk Review
- London Fashion Week S/S 2012 Catwalk Review: Fashion Mode, James Hillman
- London Fashion Week S/S 2012 Catwalk Review: Blow Presents Jane Bowler
- Xander Zhou: London Collections: Men S/S 2014 Catwalk Review
- Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland S/S 2012 in Łódź: Lucja Wojtala