Jasper Garvida by Simon McLaren.
Jasper Garvida is known for his glamorous tailoring, which was all present and correct for the second outing of his new Éthologie brand. The SS15 collection: Gradiva – She Who Advances, was shown on the catwalk in the basement of the ME London Hotel in conjunction with some top end sponsors, and featured a delightful selection of swing skirts with cinched waists, slouchy trousers and button up styling on crop jackets and shirt dresses. Muted desert colours and patchwork sandstone shades were juxtaposed with ombre denim hues or deepest indigo and glittering metallics. These were garments that could be dressed up or dressed down to fit any situation, with tousled hair and large jewels worn at throat and wrists giving a laid back bohemian vibe. Jasper Garvida closed the show by sauntering down to the edge of the photographer’s pit and jokily turning to take a selfie of himself on the catwalk, provoking a peal of delighted laughter from the audience.
All photography by Amelia Gregory.
Categories ,Ethologie, ,Felicities PR, ,Gradiva – She Who Advances, ,jasper garvida, ,London Fashion Week, ,Me Hotel, ,ME London Hotel, ,S/S 2015, ,Simon Mclaren, ,SS15
- London Fashion Week A/W 2011 Catwalk Review: Jasper Garvida (by Amelia)
- Jasper Garvida: London Fashion Week A/W 2012 Catwalk Review
- London Fashion Week S/S 2011 Catwalk Review: Jasper Conran
- London Fashion Week S/S 2011 Catwalk show review: Jasper Garvida ‘Belle’
- London Fashion Week S/S 2012: Catwalk Review: Jasper Garvida