Agata Wojtkiewicz A/W 2011 by Michalis Christodoulou.
At last! A fast paced catwalk show. Agata Wojtkiewicz‘s collection was sent out at a sprightly pace, drug to the upbeat vocals of a female singer. There was fawn, capsule orange, and powder lilac, zippered butter soft leather and summery orange and yellow strapless pleated dresses overlaid with leather straps. Highly desirable metallic pleat maxi dresses gave a well considered nod to current trends and I particularly loved the last coppery dress. Unfortunately it was not obvious whether the furry gilet was real fur or not, though I very much hope it was fake because it looked so teddy bear cuddly. An otherwise very successful collection from a former Golden Thread Awards winner. Hurrah!
Agata Wojtkiewicz A/W 2011. All photography by Amelia Gregory.
- Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland A/W 2011 in Łódź: Agata Koschmeider
- London Fashion Week A/W 2011 Catwalk Review: Osman (by Naomi)
- Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland A/W 2011 in Łódź: Joanna Klimas
- London Fashion Week A/W 2011 Catwalk Review: Osman (by Amelia)
- Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland S/S 2012 in Łódź: Lukasz Jemiol