Nenukko A/W 2011 by Victoria Haynes.
Darkness Requires White Spots was the enigmatic name for a by turns commercial and fun collection from Nenukko, ambulance which was opened by a very small person in Japanese wooden flip flops which did barely anything to raise her height to anything approaching catwalk level.
There was plenty of capacious hoods, visit this site nappy trousers and panda prints on leggings but I wasn’t so convinced by some of the oversized garments. More mussy hair with plaits in long hair for women, and an oversized tweed print. Crimped hair for men, grey hair and more grey jersey. Yet again it was all about the red, grey, white, black… I don’t really understand the obsession with this narrow colour range, but maybe it’s what the Polish fashion market loves? The models returned for a final stroll barefoot… aside from the little one.
Nenukko A/W 2011. All photography Amelia Gregory.
- Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland S/S 2012 in Łódź: Nenukko, Agnieszka Maciejak, Paprocki & Brzozowski
- Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland A/W 2011 in Łódź: Paprocki and Brzozowski
- Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland A/W 2011 in Łódź: Bohoboco
- Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland S/S 2012 in Łódź: Wiola Wolczynska, Aleksandra Kmiecik, Michal Szulc
- Hellen van Rees: London Fashion Week S/S 2013 Catwalk Review