Fashion Week Poland AW 2011. All photography by Amelia Gregory.
The Off Out Of Schedule shows at Fashion Week Poland inevitably attracted more of the outrageous characters, but of course many of the same people were to be found at both Expo and Bielnik and Elektrownia at Podsiadło Ksiezy Mlyn. Here are my the looks that caught my eye and give a flavour of the Off Out Of Schedule event:
Expo and Bielnik and Elektrownia at Podsiadło Ksiezy Mlyn was a gorgeous place to hang out in the late spring sunshine.
This girl is one of Poland’s premiere fashion bloggers.
The guy on the left is fashion designer Maldoror.
The international crew hold court in the main power station hall, an amazing venue.
Despite being the venue for edgier shows I still found the odd curveball, like the lady with the curly ‘do’ in the front row….
Another street style snapper…
Again, the Russian designer in a fake green fur stole.
Remember to check out my other street style fashion photos, taken at the Expo venue.
80s, Bielnik and Elektrownia, Colour Blocking, derelict, Designers' Avenue, Expo, factory, fashion, Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland, Fashion Week Poland, Industrial, Lodz, Maldoror, Off Out Of Schedule, Podsiadło Ksiezy Mlyn, poland, Street Fashion, Street Style, Textile Mill, vintage
- Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland Off Out Of Schedule A/W 2011 in Łódź: Wiola Wołczyńska
- Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland Off Out Of Schedule A/W 2011 in Łódź: Vitor
- Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland A/W 2011 in Łódź: Street Style at Expo
- Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland Off Out Of Schedule A/W 2011 in Łódź: Marcin Podsiadło
- Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland S/S 2012 in Łódź: Street Style