Magdalena Kubalanca S/S 2012. All photography by Amelia Gregory.
Magdalena Kubalanca‘s show featured some fabulous Geisha inspired make up with winged eyebrows as an accessory to the collection. Hair was tied in either one or two topknots (loved the Minnie Mouse effect) and Japanese dolls swung low on cords around the neck. For S/S 2012 Magdalena Kubalanca has created a strong series of outfits: a combination of structured coats and loosely draped jersey dresses with strategic holes to show a bit of tempting flesh on the waist and arms: all in a palette of pale grey blue, glossy brown, deep navy and red.
- Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland S/S 2012 in Łódź: Wiola Wolczynska, Aleksandra Kmiecik, Michal Szulc
- Bernhard Chandran: London Fashion Week S/S 2013 Catwalk Review
- London Fashion Week S/S 2011 Catwalk Review: Bodyamr
- Jean-Pierre Braganza AW15: London Fashion Week Catwalk Review
- Zeynep Tosun: London Fashion Week A/W 2014 Catwalk Review