Paprocki & Brzozowski S/S 2012. All photography by Amelia Gregory.
On Saturday evening Nenukko, Agnieszka Maciejak and Paprocki & Brzozowski all presented collections. Here are my summaries.
It was sometimes difficult to know when each show was about to start so I was very late to Nenukko. Fortunately this was not too disastrous as Nenukko showed an almost entirely drab, draped and grey collection. Even the male models had powdered grey hair. Not my thing. Read my previous review of Nenukko here.
Agnieszka Maciejak showed a dressed down collection of string vests for boys and plenty of fringing, feathers and gold panelled leggings for girls. Stand out dresses featured layers of curled leather, but the best bit about the show was the fabulously sexy outsize model who put the skinnies to shame, and the wondrous sounds of saxophonist Lovely Laura who played live in vertiginous heels. Loved her. Read my previous review of Agnieszka Maciejak here.
Paprocki & Brzozowski rounded off the evening with a confused collection of slogan t-shirts, zebra print dresses and swirling tropical flower designs on casual separates. Read my previous review of Paprocki & Brzozowski here.
- Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland A/W 2011 in Łódź: Agnieszka Maciejak
- Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland A/W 2011 in Łódź: Paprocki and Brzozowski
- Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland A/W 2011 in Łódź: Nenukko
- The Golden Thread Awards at Fashion Week Poland A/W 2011: lovers of Raggedy Grunge
- Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland S/S 2012 in Łódź: Gala Dyplomowa Show at Andels