Weird glasses rabbit girl, illustrated by Maria del Carmen Smith
The international fashion press often remark that fashion journalists come to London to see what the people on the street are wearing rather than what the models on the catwalks are wearing – and so with tremedous pleasure I present to you a (small) selection of peeps who I’ve spotted out and about so far. Some weird, some wonderful. Some go for understated chic. I like. Some appear to have got dressed in the dark and warrant the NHS installing mirrors in all bedrooms. I like even more. I’ve also thrown a few celebs in for good measure.
Here you go! (Plays trumpet)
My pal, Hilary Alexander:
Super chic girl, illustrated by Maria del Carmen Smith
What better way to finish than with a pic of Suzy Menkes, OBE? I LOVE her and her trademark pompadour do. I would do anything to give her a little squeeze.
- London Fashion Week S/S 2011 Presentation Review: Lu Flux
- Rapha and Paul Smith Collaborative Cycling Collection
- London Fashion Week S/S 2011 On Schedule Womenswear Preview, Part Two: The Pioneers
- Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland A/W 2011 in Łódź: MMC Studio Design
- London Fashion Week A/W 2011 Catwalk Review: Maria Grachvogel