Orla Kiely AW15 by Daisy Steele.
This season Orla Kiely looked to library chic, sending the girls out to meander around artfully recreated shelves, stairs and wooden tables inside the Vinyl Factory. Mixing up the decades with silhouettes inspired by the 60s and 70s, this was a beautiful collection of wearable clothes set off by signature Orla Kiely prints, this time inspired by maths and geometry. Lemon yellow and pale peach were worn with workaday beige and schoolgirl greys, boxy shapes matched with more romantic flowing fabrics. Once again Orla Kiely has collaborated with Clarks on a beautiful range of highly desirable shoes. The gold sparkle Orla Abigail is on my particular wish list.
Orla Kiely AW15 By Faye West.
All photography by Amelia Gregory.
- Orla Kiely: London Fashion Week S/S 2014 Presentation Review
- Orla Kiely: London Fashion Week A/W 2013 Presentation Review
- London Fashion Week A/W 2010 Presentation Review: Orla Kiely by Amelia
- London Fashion Week A/W 2011, Presentation: Orla Kiely (by Helen)
- London Fashion Week S/S 2011 Presentation Review: Orla Kiely