Paulina Matuszelanska by Soni Speight.
These three designers showed collections in tones of pastels, petrol and beige.
Marta Gos by Gareth A Hopkins.
Marta Gos had fun with holes and dangling bits. The strange armour-like silhouettes were rendered wearable in a creamy pastel and buttermilk colour palette.
Paulina Matuszelanska by Kristina Vasiljeva.
Paulina Matuszelanska showed a very strong collection in lemon yellow, camel, mint green and powder blue. There were boxy shoulders aplenty, maxi length pleats and fluffy cropped jumpers – this catwalk show was a rare example of good styling, with slicked back high ponytails and chunky colour block necklaces completing the look. Definitely one of my favourites. Many of the clothes were stuff that I might actually want to wear, hurrah!
Alicja Antoszczyk by Alia Gargum.
Alicja Antoszczyk sent all her models out with hands slipped nonchalantly into pockets. Long rain macs and calf length skirts came in dull gold and petrol blue matt plastic fabrics. Black, powder blue and rosy red lent colour to the remaining layered pieces. A very strong and coherent collection.
80s, Alia Gargum, Alicja Antoszczyk, Beige, Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland, Fashion Week Poland, Gareth A Hopkins, Kristina Vasiljeva, Lodz, Marta Gos, pastels, Paulina Matuszelanska, Plastic, Soni Speight, The Golden Thread
- Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland Off Out Of Schedule S/S 2012 in Łódź: Paulina Plizga
- Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland Off Out Of Schedule A/W 2011 in Łódź: Paulina Plizga
- The Golden Thread Awards at Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland A/W 2011 in Łódź
- Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland S/S 2012 in Łódź: Gala Dyplomowa Show at Andels
- London Fashion Week S/S 2011 Catwalk Review: Elliott J Frieze