Listings

    No events to show

Follow

Twitter

|

Facebook

|

MySpace

|

Last.fm

RSS

Subscribe

Top 25 Art Blog - Creative Tourist

The Treatment Rooms Collective present Taking Liberty's Pop-Up Christmas Store

Join artists Carrie Reichardt, Craftivist Collective and Mutoid Waste for a different kind of Christmas shopping experience.

Sat 3rd December 2011, 12:00pm – Wed 21st December 2011, 08:00pm

199 Acton Lane, Chiswick, London W4 5DA

Written by Amelia Gregory

Category: Earth

Treatment rooms taking Libertys flyer
Taking Liberty's from the Treatment Rooms Collective is OPEN NOW at 199 Acton Lane, Chiswick.

'Puzzled how to make ends meet this christmas? Does your nearest and dearest expect beautiful gifts on an ever tightening budget? Well you don’t want to shop up the west end then…shop with us we’re shonky but we make beautiful fings! Christmas gifts from a score.'

The Treatmentrooms Collective shop window
Treatment rooms wall
The Treatmentrooms Collective interior
The open studios are full of wonderful stuff from a host of people that includes the Craftivist Collective, ceramicist Carrie Reichardt and Mutoid Waste. Best of all 10% of sales will be donated to Reel News, a London based video activist collective. The remaining 90% goes directly to the artists involved, so get along, shop ethically, and support those who are filming protests on front lines around the world.

The Treatmentrooms Collective pop up
The Treatmentrooms Collective shelf
Treatment rooms display
The Treatmentrooms Collective carrie reichardt
Tiles by Carrie Reichardt.

Opening times: 12noon-8pm every thurs, friday and saturday. 12noon-6pm on sundays.