The new Co-Pilgrim animated video for Pushover was made by Claire Bennett (who sings in Co-pilgrim) & Suzy Brough. This is the same team who made the Fairer Sea video, using single-frame animation with images composited from drawings and photographs. Mike’s coonskin coat and straw boater style was a popular fad in 1920s American Ivy League college students who would line up to cheer on their ‘football’ team (Claire is American). Watch the video below.
- An interview with Mike Gale: introducing solo album Finger Bone From Swan Wing
- An interview with Mike Gale of Co-Pilgrim and review of A Fairer Sea
- Review: London College of Communication Green Week, 6th-10th February 2012
- An interview with film director and animator Britta Johnson: making the King Kong Kitchie Kitchie Ki Me O video for Laura Veirs
- Trevor Moss and Hannah Lou describe making the video animation for new single Big Water