- 4th Annual Fashion in Film Festival: Marcel L'Herbier: Fabricating Dreams
Art, until Sun 19th May
- Malgosia Stepnik - City of Angels
Art, until Thu 23rd May
- The Illustrated Recipe
Art, until Sun 26th May
- Craft Central at Clerkenwell Design Week 2013
Art, until Mon 27th May
- Fire in the Mountain 2013: Folk Festival in Wales
Music, starts Fri 31st May
On Thursday 25th April Middlesex graduate fashion and fashion textile students showed their final collections in the Atrium, giving friends, family and industry insiders a chance to see their wonderful ideas on the catwalk.Written by Amelia Gregory
Annest Gwynedd by Gaarte.
Last week fashion students at Middlesex University held their 2013 internal fashion show, featuring work from over 100 graduating students. Some of them were then chosen by …
There's a new pop star on the scene: Kate Bush has been rebooted for the 21st century in the form of Sheffield's Tiny Dancer. Step this way...Written by Amelia Gregory
Tiny Dancer by Jo Ley.
It’s not often that I get over-excited about a music artist on the basis of one video, but that is exactly what happened after hearing the …
The latest Liberate Tate intervention focused on the trial of BP over the Deepwater Horizon disaster that happened in the Gulf of Mexico back in 2010.Written by Amelia Gregory
Last week Liberate Tate presented their latest performance All Rise at Tate Modern. Each day three performers entered the galleries to whisper the official transcript of the current BP trial …
An interview with Welsh singer-songwriter and harpist Georgia Ruth, on returning to Wales and feeling at home.Written by Amelia Gregory
Georgia Ruth by Gemma Cotterell.
Week of Pines is the beautiful long playing debut album by Welsh singer-songwriter and harpist Georgia Ruth, it’s creation prompted by a return to Wales. Love …
Old favourites and new discoveries are on display upstairs at the Embankment Galleries, including work from Soma Gallery, Print Club London, Day Job, Zombie Collective and many more.Written by Amelia Gregory
Bird by Victoria Willmott.
In the upstairs section of the Embankment Galleries at Pick Me Up are housed a plethora of hand-picked collectives, some of which have had a presence in …
Enter a keyword below to search the website
- My Top 10 Favourite Things To Do in Montreal
- Uniqlo UT Keith Haring and Jean-Michel Basquiat T-shirts fashion illustration competition: Winner Revealed!
- An Interview with Teenage Photographer Nirrimi Hakanson
- Ninja Turtle Sex Museum by James Unsworth: A Review
- An interview with singer songwriter Phildel
- Uniqlo UT Keith Haring and Jean-Michel Basquiat T-shirts fashion illustration competition
- London Fashion Week A/W 2011 Catwalk Review: Charlie Le Mindu (by Amelia)
- Final Year Show: Slade School Of Fine Art: Private View
- Middlesex University Graduate Fashion Designers 2013: Preview Part Two
- Middlesex University Graduate Fashion Designers 2013: Preview Part One