Acclaimed Bristol based producer Neil Davidge talks about the making of his debut album, featuring many wonderful collaborations.Written by Amelia Gregory
Neil Davidge by Gemma Cotterell.
Bristol based producer Neil Davidge has worked with the likes of Sandie Shaw, Cate Le Bon, Karima Francis and many others to produce a stunning debut …
Welcome to the weird and wonderful world of Minneapolis based designer Llew Mejia. Think occult inspirations, unusual candy, collaborations aplenty and a day job as textile designer for Target.Written by Amelia Gregory
Supr Natr zine cover.
Minneapolis based illustrator and textile designer Llew Mejia creates richly wondrous images, full of exotic furled leaves and wide eyed beasts. Ever since discovering his daily posts …
Singer Clare Carter describes the making of the enigmatic video to accompany new single Starless, a precursor to THTH's album Terrafidella, due for release later this year.Written by Amelia Gregory
Leeds based duo The Horn The Hunt have been locked away in a studio in Greenland in the middle of nowhere for three months creating anthemic pop music interlaced with …
Introducing the wonderful Joana Serrat, a Spanish musician with her roots in the American heartland. Read on, take a listen and fall in love...Written by Amelia Gregory
Joana Serrat by youdesignme Illustration.
Singer songwriter Joana Serrat hails from Spain, where she has carefully crafted her stunning debut album, produced by Howard Bilerman and inspired by the songs of …
In this super inspiring interview jewellery designer Clara Francis talks about her career, motherhood and plans for the future. With loads of wonderful photos and illustrations too.Written by Amelia Gregory
Clara Francis Necklace by Rebecca May Illustration.
Clara Francis and I first spoke about doing an interview when she had just given birth to her youngest and I was pregnant with …
Enter a keyword below to search the website
- An interview with Phil Maxwell, photographer of Brick Lane
- London Stories: The winners and my favourites from the Serco Prize for Illustration 2014
- Dorothy Iannone at Berlinische Galerie - an interview with curator Dr. Annelie Lütgens
- An Interview with illustrator Hattie Stewart
- My Top 10 Favourite Things To Do in Montreal
- Fashion design inspired by the classics: An interview with Anna Popovich
- Ninja Turtle Sex Museum by James Unsworth: A Review
- New Designers 2013 Illustration Review: The Best Graduate Illustrators
- An Interview with Teenage Photographer Nirrimi Hakanson
- NKOYO Silk Scarves: an interview with illustrator and print designer Alice Nyong