- Danny Augustine: Natural's Not In It
Art, until Sun 4th October
- Lucy Sparrow presents Madame Roxy's Erotic Emporium
Art, starts Wed 7th October
- Inked Palette: A UK tattoo art exhibition
Art, until Tue 20th October
- Here, Bear and Everywhere by Mister Peebles at Of Cabbages And Kings
Art, until Sat 31st October
- The Wick and Beyond: Artists & Artisans of the East End at Well Hung
Art, until Sun 1st November
Search Results - Articles
We've worked together since way before the dawn of Amelia's Magazine. Meet Liz Johnson-Artur: a fabulous photographer who still shoots on film. She's answered a quick Q&A alongside the last photos from my ACOFI launch party.Written by Amelia Gregory
Tamara Cincik and Amelia Gregory at the ACOFI launch by Liz Johnson-Artur. Liz Johnson-Artur and myself go back a loooong way. In the days when I was interning at Arena […]
Naomi Law, also known as NimLawDraws, created wonderful images of Jessica Bumpus from Vogue, Fiona of Save Our Shoes, photographer Liz Johnson-Artur, Michelle Urvall Nyren, 6 Day Riot, and Amelia's Mag fashion editors Jonno Ovans, Matt Bramford and Sally Mumby-Croft. All from images taken at the ACOFI launch.Written by Amelia Gregory
Jessica Bumpus of Vogue gets the Naomi Law treatment. Here’s her blog in case you missed it previously. Naomi Law has taken a rather circuitous route towards the land of […]
C'mon, what will you remember from this fashion week? Liquorice ice cream? Unending bottles of Vitamin Water? Men wearing big statement jewellery? Here's my run down of what was hot... and not.Written by Amelia Gregory
All photography by Amelia Gregory. Every London Fashion Week has it’s own particular foibles, it’s own idiosyncrasies – and this September was no exception. So I thought I’d write up […]
From Katie Eary to Christopher Raeburn, Morgan Allen Oliver to Matthew Miller - the menswear designers were out in force in the white sheds behind Somerset House on Menswear Day. Here's a little round up of my favourites…Written by Matt Bramford
Illustration by Antonia Parker Well, they’d really gone to town with this season’s menswear installations. Menswear Day is great, but it’s bloody hard work – you get five days to […]
Florence Massey speaks to Kristin Knox, author of a new book which pays tribute to the late Alexander McQueen, at the signing at Material bookstore, Kingly CourtWritten by Florence Massey
Illustration by Katie Harnett After attending the Susie Bubble talk at Sketchbook’s pop up shop, I headed to Kristin Knox’s book signing, who coincidently is the magazine’s resident fashion editor. […]
Enter a keyword below to search the website
- An interview with Johan Lindström: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- An interview with Ignacia Ruiz: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- An Interview with illustrator Hattie Stewart
- Lilies on Mars present new album ∆GO
- An interview with Percie Edgeler: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- An interview with Alex McGinn: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- An interview with Eleanor Percival: Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion featured artist.
- Great ideas for homemade Christmas Decorations for 2013
- Ninja Turtle Sex Museum by James Unsworth: A Review
- An Interview with Future Classics Fashion Designer Julie Wilkins