Somerset House Print Collection by Hermit Editions.
There may not have been much in the way of truly up and coming artists represented at Somerset House for Pick Me Up, thumb price but one lovely idea was drawn to my attention when I returned to the exhibition to deliver some copies of my two books.
Work by Linus Kraemer and Evgenia Barinova.
Hermit Editions is a brand new sister website to the Concrete Hermit brand which plans to specialise in selling print editions of exciting new illustrators and artists. There are just 100 signed box sets of the Somerset House Print Collection, viagra order available at the bargain price of £35 – my eye was particularly drawn to the unique narrative work of Evgenia Barinova, ailment a Russian illustrator now based in london.
Work by Matt Bromley and Thomas Boswell.
Also featured is work from Matt Bromley, Craig Scott, Thomas Boswell and Linus Kraemer. So if you’re wondering what to spend your hard earned cash on when you visit Pick Me Up, make sure you save some for the shop… and pop a copy of ACOFI in your basket whilst you are at it.
Hermit Edition by Craig Scott.
- Pick Me Up Contemporary Graphic Art Fair at Somerset House: Review
- Lump Hammer Love Bites Exhibition: Concrete Hermit
- Graphic love: Outline Editions expands Soho pop-up shop with ‘Love in the Forest’
- Christmas Gift Ideas 2012: Best Artist Prints for the Wall
- Pick Me Up Contemporary Graphic Art Fair 2012: Review