Bernard Chandran S/S 2014 by Yelena Bryksenkova.
In the upper halls of Freemasons’ Hall Bernard Chandran once again put on a stellar show. Sumptuous silken lame in jewel bright hues of blue, red, green and orange was cut in a series of swishing asymmetric layered dresses that featured off kilter puff shoulders, caped bodices and artfully pleated drop waisted skirts. Delicate tinsel head pieces called to mind the fairy on top of the Christmas tree, and feet were dressed in chunky heeled strap sandals of matching glitter. Tumbling tubular beads created optical patterns on statement dresses, the sumptuous skeins of brocade offset against skinny twinkle straps. The entire collection was fit for a most modern princess. More, please!
Bernard Chandran S/S 2014 by Ruth Bridges aka xplusyequals.
Bernard Chandran S/S 2014 by Gareth A Hopkins.
Bernard Chandran S/S 2014. All photography by Amelia Gregory.
- Bernard Chandran: London Fashion Week A/W 2014 Catwalk Review
- Bernard Chandran: London Fashion Week A/W 2013 Catwalk Review
- LFW 09 Bernard Chandran S/S2010 – Turn me On!
- Bernard Chandran: London Fashion Week A/W 2012 Catwalk Review
- Bernhard Chandran: London Fashion Week S/S 2013 Catwalk Review