Charlotte Simpson S/S 2013 by Deborah Moon.
For sleek understated summer glamour look no further than Ones to Watch designer Charlotte Simpson (a graduate of the London College of Fashion), who produced a beautiful minimalist collection fit for the finest of lunching ladies.
Fusing a colour palette that included lemon yellow, pale mint green, duck egg blue, copper and buttermilk, the models stepped out in fluid garments that included key shapes: wide flowing trousers, relaxed double breast detailing and once again those layers and flaps. Tactile satin and the finest of beading ensured a touch of glamour, at it’s best on a gorgeous copper column. It’s a shame the low v-necks would suit only the slimmest of women: no boobs here.
Charlotte Simpson S/S 2013. All photography by Amelia Gregory.
Categories ,Charlotte Simpson, ,Deborah Moon, ,London College of Fashion, ,Ones To Watch
- Jamie Wei Huang: London Fashion Week A/W 2014 Catwalk Review
- Ming Pin Tien: London Fashion Week S/S 2013 Catwalk Review
- Charlotte Taylor: London Fashion Week S/S 2012 Preview
- London Fashion Week SS/08: Julia Clancey
- Fashion Scout Ones to Watch AW15: London Fashion Week Catwalk Review