Agata Koschmieder by Alison Day.
The Agata Koschmeider show inexplicably opened with a picture of the famous Flatiron building in New York before heading into a full on soundtrack of old fashioned French musical hall tunes. Models wore knitted skull caps and dark round glasses with bright red lipstick. Colouring was kept simple: cream, clinic black, health bright yellow and one final red dress. Once more there was a huge variety of shapes and styles with no discernible connection: sequinned maxi skirts, viagra buy ruched over long sleeves, capelets, asymmetric and cut out panels, a play suit, peplums, raggy oversize knits, and sheer skirts with slits. And so completes my Fashion Week Poland A/W 2011 show reports. Yay!
Agata Koschmieder A/W 2011. All photography by Amelia Gregory.
- Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland A/W 2011 in Łódź: Agata Wojtkiewicz
- Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland A/W 2011 in Łódź: Hexeline
- London Fashion Week SS08: Modernist
- London Fashion Week A/W 2011 Catwalk Review: Osman (by Naomi)
- Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland Off Out Of Schedule A/W 2011 in Łódź: Maldoror