Plenty of fab ceramic design at the Renegade Craft Fair last weekend. Here’s my favourites.
Melanie Roseveare – aka Melody Rose – prints new designs onto upcycled bone china crockery. Her work reminds me of plates reconstructed by Carrie Reichardt as art pieces, ed but has a slightly more commercial edge. Her range comes in three collections: Urban Nature, cost Modern Surrealism and Rock ‘n’ Roll.
It was nice to see that since the Bust Craftacular last Christmas the range of plates by James Ward (working under the name by JimBobArt) has expanded to include lots of new designs and other ceramic goods.
Take a look at my other Renegade Craft Fair blog posts.
- Renegade Craft Fair in London 2011 Review: Jewellery
- Renegade Craft Fair in London 2011 Review: Textile Design
- Review: Renegade Craft Fair in London, 2013
- Melody Rose Ceramics: an interview with fine bone china homeware designer Melanie Roseveare
- Renegade Craft Fair in London 2011 Review: Illustration and Wall Art