We first encountered the new collection by Kelly Love at the Fashion Capital Profile event in November last year, where the beautiful floral print sandwashed silk lounge wear designed by this up and coming Australian designer really stood out. Kelly Love was inspired to start her vintage inspired fashion label during a stint living in Japan, and on her return she went to study in Sydney before relocating to London in 2008. Her current S/S 2012 collection Pocket Full O’Posies features some beautiful romantic retro influences which look best worn with clunky black boots or crepe sole creepers and a loosely styled up do. Here’s a sneak preview of the new collection to brighten up this miserable January morning.
Pocket Full O’Posies S/S 2012 by Kelly Love. You can buy the current A/W 2011 collection online at her shop.
- Jamie Wei Huang AW15: London Fashion Week Catwalk Review
- London Fashion Week S/S 2011 Catwalk Review: Lako Bukia
- Bora Aksu: London Fashion Week S/S 2015 Catwalk Review
- EA Burns introduces new season jewellery collection Second Sights
- London Fashion Week S/S 2012 Menswear Day Catwalk Review: Ones to Watch Baartmans and Siegel