My next Drawlloween discovery is East London based artist Sam Dunn, represented by Blink Art. I totally love her Weenzine III which is a special fanzine she has created around the Drawlloween concept that comes with a lovely Trick or Treat patch and a pin. Want one! Order yours here.
About Sam Dunn:
She grew up in the northern town of Hartlepool and studied at Cleveland College of Art and Design, where she began creating Gig posters and T-shirts for both local and national bands. She continued to do this throughout her time at Central Saint Martins, graduating in 2011 with a first class honours in Graphic Design and Illustration. Now she designs for a huge range of clients which includes Adidas, Becks, Little White Lies, The British Heart Foundation and Women’s Aid.
I found Sam Dunn on instagram, follow her here.
- Drawlloween Artist Discovery: Mr. Walters of Nerfect Novelties
- Marina Spetlova: creating fabulous upcycled fashion garments from zips
- Central Saint Martins: Ba Fashion Graduate Show 2011 review, the winners
- Drawlloween Artist Discovery: Dave Quiggle
- London Fashion Week A/W 2010 Catwalk Review: Cooperative Designs