Karolina Gerlich S/S 2012 by Novemto Komo.
Karolina Gerlich was last to show at the Off Out Of Schedule shows on Thursday, with a confident collection based on the idea of a fantasy island where a perfect mix of cultures exists: hence references to kimonos in relaxed dresses with tie waists worn over blouson pants. Leggings and prints came with a camouflage/animal vibe, worn with sharp red heels. Asymmetric cuts brought together fabrics in a wonderful colour palette of coral, jade, cream and navy blue. I’d say this paradise owes a lot to the 80s – no bad thing in my book. Karolina Gerlich‘s logo is her favourite creature, a cute line drawn owl.
Karolina Gerlich S/S 2012. All photography by Amelia Gregory.
- Liz Black: London Fashion Week A/W 2014 Presentation Review
- Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland S/S 2012 in Łódź: Joanna Klimas
- London Fashion Week S/S 2012 Catwalk Review: Krystof Strozyna
- Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland Off Out Of Schedule S/S 2012 in Łódź: Jarosław Ewert
- Alice Lee: London Fashion Week A/W 2012 Catwalk Review