All photography by Amelia Gregory.
This season Jean-Pierre Braganza was inspired once more by strong women with Excelsiora, ’a modern incarnation of an exacting film noir vixen and a war-time heroine.’ Cue a plethora of structured winter coats in deep ink, claret and forest green, and signature sharp tailoring in bold runway stripes. Fighter jets inspired eye catching all over prints and detailed abstract embellishments on silky loose tee tops.
Jean-Pierre Braganza AW15 by Georgina Trestler.
TV presenter Lilah Parsons front row with friends.
- Jean-Pierre Braganza: London Fashion Week A/W 2014 Catwalk Review
- London Fashion Week A/W 2011 Catwalk Review: Jean-Pierre Braganza (by Amelia)
- Jean-Pierre Braganza: London Fashion Week S/S 2013 Catwalk Review
- Jean-Pierre Braganza: London Fashion Week A/W 2013 Catwalk Review
- Jean-Pierre Braganza: London Fashion Week A/W 2012 Catwalk Review