Burberry A/W 2014 by Emma Farrarons.
Since I was unable to attend many of my favourite designer’s shows this season, and indeed had no help in covering the shows (apart from this post, written by the fabulous Maria Papadimitriou) I thought it would be a nice idea to do an open callout for illustrators to depict their favourite outfit from any of the London Fashion Week shows. Here are the results, in no particular order: I am sure you will agree that they are fabulous. Long live fashion illustration!
Michael Van Der Ham A/W 2014 by Antonia Parker.
Erdem A/W 2014 by xplusyequals.
Ashish A/W 2014 by Rebecca May Illustration.
Eudon Choi A/W 2014 by Mark Goss.
KTZ A/W 2014 by xplusyequals.
Emilio de la Morena A/W 2014 by Carol Kearns.
Mary Katrantzou A/W 2014 by Maelle Rajoelisolo.
Daks A/W 2014 by Jenny Robins.
Sibling A/W 2014 by Calamus Ying Ying Chan.
House Of Holland A/W 2014 by Antonia Parker.
Erdem A/W 2014 by Jane Young.
Burberry A/W 2014 by Mitika Suri.
Vivetta A/W 2014 by Briony Jose.
Tata Naka A/W 2014 by Isher Dhiman.
David Koma A/W 2014 by Gaarte.
- London Fashion Week A/W 2011: Paul Costelloe (by Amelia)
- London Fashion Week A/W 2011 Catwalk Review: Jasper Conran sketched by Jenny
- Amelia’s Compendium of Fashion Illustration launch party illustrations: meet Antonia Parker
- Illustrators take on the Leaders’ Debate. Brown, Cameron and Clegg, watch out!
- Sister by Sibling: London Fashion Week S/S 2013 Catwalk Review