Liz Black A/W 2014 by Karolina Burdon.
For Fashion Meets Paranoia designer Liz Black once again explored the more conceptual end of fashion, this time visiting the world of the surrealists to present an engaging showcase where models posed and pouted with fake moustaches, lobster eyebrows and eyes painted on carefully placed hands. These accessories were an echo of the clothing. When I watched the presentation it was the puffy lips skirt dress which stole the show, shown alongside an A-line caramel leather dress with a gigantic horn-like moustache chest embellishment. With these more outrageous garments Liz Black showed simpler A-line dresses and separates that adhered to her minimalist aesthetic, in a tasty palette of gold, jade and blood red.
All photography by Amelia Gregory.
- Claudia Ligari and Eleanor Amoroso: London Fashion Week A/W 2013 Presentation Review
- London Fashion Week A/W 2011 Catwalk Review: Lako Bukia (by Amelia)
- Pam Hogg: London Fashion Week A/W 2013 Catwalk Review
- Montreal Festimania 2011: Festival Mode et Design Review – Highlights of Montreal Fashion Week A/W 2011
- Alice Lee: London Fashion Week A/W 2012 Catwalk Review