Blessus S/S 2012 by Gareth A Hopkins.
Blessus showed Navaho against a bright orange screen, a suitable background to an earthy collection of burnt shades inspired by the Navajo indians of Arizona. It featured tailored jackets and yards of chiffon with a combination of pencil skirts, tight trousers and skater skirts. Ikat and wallpaper inspired prints were highlights. Blessus is Marta Matuszewska and Michael Hekmat.
Blessus S/S 2012. All photography by Amelia Gregory.
- Vielma: London Fashion Week S/S 2015 Catwalk Review
- Nian by Nihan Buruk: London Fashion Week S/S 2014 Catwalk Review
- London Fashion Week S/S 2012 Catwalk Review: Masha Ma
- Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland A/W 2011 in Łódź: Bohoboco
- London Fashion Week A/W 2011 Catwalk Review: Michael Van Der Ham (by Amelia)