Bohoboco by Casey Otremba.
Bohoboco featured lots of grey and black yet again. And shades of cream and buttermilk – all very tasteful. There was plenty of draped jersey (again), page cowl necks, back to front collars and maxi dresses in chiffon, the girls swishing their skirts out dramatically. The girls wore spider earring cuffs, and for once the hair was styled up into sideswept ponytails. There were some clever touches and it was all very wearable.
BohoBoco A/W 2011. All photography by Amelia Gregory.
Categories ,Bohoboco, ,Casey Otremba, ,commercial, ,Designers’ Avenue, ,Expo, ,Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland, ,Fashion Week Poland, ,Fur, ,Grey, ,Lodz
- Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland Off Out Of Schedule A/W 2011 in Łódź: Konrad Parol
- Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland S/S 2012 in Łódź: Blessus
- Napsugar Von Bittera: London Fashion Week A/W 2014 Presentation Review
- Jamie Wei Huang: London Fashion Week S/S 2015 Catwalk Review
- Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland S/S 2012 in Łódź: Poitr Drzal