Min Wu A/W 2014 by Slowly The Eggs aka Maria Papadimitriou.
Min Wu is yet another of the super talented Chinese designers who are training in London and going on to showcase their collections at London Fashion Week. Min Wu gained an MA at London College of Fashion last year, and her Atmosphere and Automation presentation built on the clean lines and sculptural embellishments of her final MA collection. It also used the same eye catching ombre shading, this time on wool separates and mesh fabric crafted into both boxy and blouson shapes. The models wore their hair in intricate plaits, offset by huge swinging bead earrings.
Min Wu A/W 2014 by Briony Jose.
All photography by Amelia Gregory.
Categories ,A/W 2014, ,Atmosphere and Automation, ,Briony Jose, ,Chinese, ,London College of Fashion, ,Maria Papadimitriou, ,Min Wu, ,Slowly the Eggs
- Bora Aksu: London Fashion Week A/W 2014 Catwalk Review
- Napsugar Von Bittera: London Fashion Week A/W 2014 Presentation Review
- Bernard Chandran: London Fashion Week A/W 2013 Catwalk Review
- Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland A/W 2011 in Łódź: Nenukko
- Heohwan Simulation: London Fashion Week S/S 2013 Catwalk Review